Since the introduction of REVOLAX into the UK beauty and aesthetics industry in 2016, the Hyaluronic Acid (HA) dermal filler has swept the market by storm.
After undergoing clinic trials and passing stringent safety tests to become MHRA approved, REVOLAX meets the standard to obtain a medical CE mark which allows it to be used and sold in the EU.
As a non-animal crosslinked soft tissue filler, produced via biosynthesis, bacterial growth and gene manipulation is used to produce large quantities of HA. This is then maximally filtered which ensures that only minute levels of endotoxin remain, the endotoxin is a by-product of the production process, however, REVOLAX contains as little as possible due to the maximal filtration process i.e. less than 1.2IU/ml. This provides a product of the highest purity which consequently confers a low risk of immunogenicity or rejection by the body, which already places it ahead of leading fillers in terms of safe usage/ reduced risk of reaction.
The structure of REVOLAX is dense and regular which makes it durable and consistent. This gives a smooth, soft finish along with uniform resorption over time. Due to its unique cross-linking methods, REVOLAX has a significantly lower phase angle than its monophasic competitors; meaning that there is very little risk of product migrating away from the injection site. REVOLAX high elastic modulus means that the product holds its form well whilst still being malleable enough to mould into shape and maintain movement. REVOLAX has a very high degree of cross-linking and is high amongst the leading products in this regard.
Unlike its rivals at the lower end of the cost spectrum, REVOLAX is monophasic and polydensified, it has the advantage of being a cohesive, smooth, uniform gel whereas other fillers in this price bracket are biphasic, particulate fillers. These do not have such a smooth consistency or uniform particle size, meaning that they do not result in such a natural finish. The particle fillers also consist of free HA in solution which is much more easily broken down by the body and therefore the filler lasts for considerably less time than its monophasic cross-linked counterpart.
Much like our customers, each product works to fill a different area:
REVOLAX Fine: Targets the superficial top dermal layer and is therefore ideal for crow’s feet, forehead lines, neck wrinkles, Glabella lines and Tear Trough treatments.
REVOLAX Deep: is the most popular of the REVOLAX family and targets the mid to deep dermis making it ideal for the nasolabial folds, deeper lines on the forehead, laugh lines, lips, nose and chin augmentation.
REVOLAX Sub-Q: is the deepest of all of the REVOLAX family this targets the deep sub-cutaneous layer and is ideal for cheek augmentation or where a deeper fill is required.
The bottom line? REVOLAX shares the same premium qualities whilst encompassing affordability.
Why choose REVOLAX?
Areas in which REVOLAX excels:
- Highly durable -Revolax lasts up to 18months
- A high degree of cross-linking. REVOLAX is monophasic with dense structure and a high degree of cross-linkage
- The product does not migrate away easily from the intended site of injection- REVOLAX has a low phase angle which prevents this.
- The product holds its form well and is not prone to misshaping- REVOLAX is highly visco-elastic which means it holds its shape well but it is still malleable and maintains movement.
- A high concentration of HA in the product. It is generally accepted that anything over 20mg/ml is the best – REVOLAX has 24mg/ml
- Easy to handle in the syringe- REVOLAX has a regular extrusion force of 16N throughout the expulsion of the product
- European Medical CE mark (legal requirement) – REVOLAX holds full European Medical CE accreditation.
- Listed with insurance companies – REVOLAX is a listed product with all the main UK medical insurance brokers.
The reality is that the science backs up this premium product, holding it in the same regard as other market-leading monophasic dermal fillers. Therefore with the reassurance, you get from the backing of all of the major insurance companies, the confidence of a medical CE and science that speaks for itself, Revolax is the ultimate product when it comes to amazing quality at a reasonable price.